Our Job Profile:
Build compassion for our customers and users across the organization and advocate user value in everything you do
Support UX Researchers in the preparation and conduction of qualitative and quantitative research projects (including e.g. usability tests, interviews, surveys)
set up of research schedules, handle recruiting and communication with participants, development of interview checklists and protocol researches
Crafting and review of UX Research reports
Giving and receiving feedback within the team
After initial period: Plan, conduct and analyze self-organized research (e.g. un-moderated tests, desk researches); Setting up new, regular company-wide research formats to nurture customer-centricity
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more