Their main duties and responsibilities include:
- Working with staff or department heads to discuss topics such as marketing plans, budgets and contracts and the selection of advertising media
- Planning marketing campaigns such as giveaways, vouchers and contests
- Developing advertising campaigns, determining which media to promote in such as billboards, online, print, television and radio
- Negotiating contracts for advertising
- Evaluating the feel and look of plans and sketches for an advertisement that are used in layouts and websites.
- Conducting market research studies and reviewing their findings to understand clients and market opportunities for companies
- Creating pricing strategies for services or products marketed to the targeted clients
- Meeting with clients to provide marketing recommendations and directing the hiring of promotions, marketing and advertising staff and supervise their daily activities
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
Lunch tickets, 25 days holiday + 10/12 extra paid holidays called RTT, Summer bonus (=1% of base salary, paid in July)