What you'll do
- Be part of an international work environment with self-organised, and multi-disciplinary agile/lean teams
- Participate in internal interest groups across the company in trending topics like Machine Learning, AI, DevOps, BigData and others
- Work with modern technologies such as Scala, Java, Kotlin, Node.js, Apache Kafka, Elasticsearch, Cassandra and more in a fast-evolving Microservices architecture
- Engage in continuous deployment through multiple environments to get rapid feedback about your work
- Collaborate with managers and teammates who can guide and mentor you
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave