Where no standard components are available, design and build high-performance, reusable, and reliable integrations in Marketing Automation Tools. Take ownership of project work and develop client relationships. Be a confident self-starter! Independently plan, design, implement, debug and test major features, ensuring bugs are identified early and requirements are delivered. Identify technical areas for improvement and make business cases for improvements.
What you'll do
- You will work on Marketing Automation Tools:
- designing data schema for multi-tenant environment,
- building import and export workflows
- maintaining the performance of instance
- implementing monitoring and alerts on infrastructure and workflows
- setting role based access control
- supporting and be the consultation point for Marketeers when they implement email/push/sms/paid campaigns.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
26 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave