You will be responsible for managing the administrative processes related to Learning and Development topics on a country-specific basis during the transition period to the global model (France, Spain, Italy and others).
Currently, each country has its own policies and tools for Learning & Development, and therefore the person taking on this role will need to be able to manage these simultaneously.
You will manage different digital platforms, adapt to the different ways of working and manage government policies and subsidies in the country.
In addition, you would support the SME Talent and the CoE in collecting and documenting the different strategies implemented in the countries so that the CoE can design new solutions for the future.
- Manage local training tools and provide administrative support related to training requirements as we transition to a more centralised, automated and centralised approach.
- Act as an admin “gatekeeper” to track and consolidate vendor activity
- Deal with requests, to provide administrative support, to do transactional activity and support the Business Partners and Center of Excellence initiatives.
- Manage and maximise government subsidies
- Report training data in compliance with the regulations of each country. Also to report the data needed for the annual report.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
26 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave