The Ad Growth team is one of these teams with a mission to enable our marketplaces to sustainably grow and monetize the Classifieds ecosystem by creating value for sellers and advertisers.We aspire to achieve that through a portfolio of products ranging from Advertising Relevancy, Search Ranking, Marketing Feed, Ad Counters, Seller and Inventory performance and more - helping our end users create perfect matches on our marketplaces.
What you'll do
As a staff engineer in the Ad Growth product team you will build and run production-grade data and machine learning pipelines and products at scale in an agile setup. You will work closely with our data scientists, engineers, architects and product managers to create the technology that generates and transforms data into applications, insights and experiences for our users.
- Design, productionize and own end-to-end solutions that solve our customer's problems.
- Define, plan and execute on large scale strategic projects.
- Communicate and align with peers and cross functional stakeholders.
- Drive for technical excellence and pick the right balance between quality and speed of delivery.
- Consistently steer the target architecture by identifying areas of critical need based on future growth.
- Be the go-to expert inside the org and influencer inside the team in several technologies and technical areas.
- Actively participate in department-wide cross-functional tech initiatives.
- Coach and mentor less experienced engineers for growth and success.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
26 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave