- *Plans, implements and evaluates the strategy for marketing organization brands to various distribution channels (i.e., wholesalers, retailers, distributors)
- *Coordinates merchandising, promotion and commercial collaboration projects between the organization and distribution channels to increase demand for organization products and services
- *Participates in the design of promotional programs and coordinates their implementation with key wholesalers, retailers and distributors
- *Designs, develops and implements marketing programs and/or pricing strategies to support the organization's products, services or market sector
- *Uses specific marketing strategies and media (e.g., print, broadcast, digital) to launch and position products and services in a sector
- *Identifies and implements marketing strategies and programs in collaboration with sales and technical teams
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more