Our team transforms the way mobile.de works with data by guiding other teams, driving standards and providing easy access to high-quality & unified data for all our colleagues. By joining us you will help drive faster, better decision making and create products that bring more value to our customers. If you are passionate about designing and implementing a state-of-the-art data platform that brings direct value to everyone in our company, you are exactly who we are looking for.
As a team we are crazy about data and technology – but since we spend 8 hours a day together we want to have some fun as well. We take time for regular socialising opportunities to keep up the spirit with activities like regular mood check-ins, game sessions, themed zoom backgrounds or outside 1:1s. As a result we have a friendly, open team dynamic and enjoy working together to push our company's limits!
Your responsibilities / role:
- Collaborate with our analytics, data science and data warehouse teams to understand their data analytics needs and how to best meet them
- Design and build a fast-access, integrative cloud-based Business Intelligence solution together with our team's engineers
- Assemble and understand the requirements of Business Analysts and other data users and translate them into company-wide data access layers to enable everyone at mobile.de to access data in a fast and easy way
- Decide together with data and analytics teams on our strategy, initiatives, and prioritisation and create a fluid, end-to-end vision of how data will flow through our organisation
- Oversee self-service reporting environment and strategy. Select the right technology and standards, consult and enable Business Insights & DWH Team to build required dashboards, analyses and reports
- Educate, train and support users to empower them to use data and tools in the best way for insights generation and decision making
- Work in a diverse environment that leverages state-of-the-art technologies from on-premise and cloud-based platforms
- Mentor junior developers to grow into seniors and improve BI Engineering skill sets across the organisation
- Be part of and help grow our diverse and multicultural Data Strategy team
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more