- Partners with the local markets to provide local legislative/policy knowledge
- Is responsible for individual case management when it comes to complex employee cases such as long-term sickness
- Provides local language support for queries, supports with handling local documentation
- Review dashboards set-up by the People Services Hub with standardised reporting
- Manages any local, legal or regulatory query management that is unable to be resolved by People Services Tier 1/2.
- Works with the Employee Relations & Case Management team within People Operations, to provide any local Labour or Works Council considerations for employee relations cases that are being managed within their region or business unit.
- Works closely together with the People Business Partners to consult on complex employee cases and to partner with the local business and its leaders
- Drives continuous improvement of the services provided by People Advisory
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
Lunch tickets, 25 days holiday + 10/12 extra paid holidays called RTT, Summer bonus (=1% of base salary, paid in July)