Develop and communicate a long-term product vision and strategy for your product landscape that aligns with business goals, customer and market needs.
Communicate product strategy and roadmap to executive leadership, stakeholders, and cross-functional teams.
Lead, develop and mentor a team of product managers to deliver high-quality, user-centered products.
Conduct user research to identify customer needs and preferences, and use this data to let yourself and your team drive product decisions.
Analyze customer feedback and data to improve product performance, usability, and customer satisfaction.
Work closely with your cross-functional leadership peers to ensure product success, including engineering, UX, data analytics, and business stakeholders.
Stay current with emerging technologies and industry trends to identify new opportunities and ensure that the product is competitive.
Foster a collaborative and inclusive team culture that encourages innovation, creativity, and continuous improvement.
Partner with business stakeholders to drive customer value, revenue growth, optimize and shape strategies, and achieve overall business & customer objectives.
5+ years of experience in product management or related role, preferably in the online marketplace or automotive industry.
2+ years of leadership experience (people management included).
Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related field; MBA or other advanced degree a plus.
Strong results-oriented and analytical approach to prioritize business and product opportunities in a new and ambiguous environment.
At ease speaking to large groups and making pitches to demanding people and highly skilled engineers.
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to inform decisions
Passion for delivering outstanding customer experiences and driving business results
Experience with agile development and OKR methodologies is a plus
Excellent communication and social skills. You make sophisticated topics easily understandable.
Proficiency in English. Good level of German is a plus.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more