Our brand new Early Careers Programme is designed to help you grow into your perfect position at Adevinta, finding the perfect match between your personal passion and interests and Adevinta business needs.
We do not work with normal job descriptions- or rotations. Our programme is based on gigs, specific short term assignments within different teams/ areas- and projects. You will start off with a variety of gigs that are narrowed down with time, helping you to find a position that you are truly interested in and that is in line with Adevinta's future talent needs. We will then, in a second step, help you obtain the competencies needed to develop into that role, making sure to intentionally develop you towards your dream position.
What you will do:
As an International Generalist in our Early Careers Programme, you'll experience different gigs (short term projects) and parts of the business through three to eight months learning loops designed to help you develop a broad understanding of Adevinta, its people, products and marketplaces. You'll work on challenging projects that have impact across the organisation, develop your professional skills and gain a greater understanding of your career path after the programme.
Potential projects could be in: Finance & Strategy, Product & UX, and People & Comms, among others. You'd be based in our headquarters in Barcelona, working on central projects that impact all our brands - from Kleinanzeigen in Germany to Milanuncios in Spain. Your base will be in Barcelona Spain but we will make sure you get the chance to travel to different locations, getting to know the teams of the projects you are working on.
What do we offer?
- Lifelong learning: We help you discover where your passion lies and will gradually grow you into your dream position, making sure you never stop learning!
- A fantastic team: You will be part of our global Early Careers group and the broader Adevinta Early Careers Network.
- A tailored training and development programme on the job with coaching and regular feedback by your people manager and personal mentor.
- A phenomenal atmosphere based on trust and honesty, a forward-thinking company culture with several social team activities online and offline.
- Two full onboarding months, helping you to holistically understand how all our verticals operate
- Competitive compensation package, remote work and flexible hours and possibility to choose your hardware.
- International career opportunities throughout Adevinta.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave