This is an excellent opportunity to join our Hub & Accounts squad which owns the Login & Accounts functionalities, drives adoption of consumer accounts and implements functionalities that allow consumers to see all their concerns on mobile.de in one place. This agile and cross-functional team is equipped with software developers, UX specialists, product owners, analysts and business developers so that it can holistically own and grow this business and develop a product that serves our users' needs excellently. We are looking for a person who has the technical skills to own data engineering and assist with backend for this team, has a strong business focus and loves to work with passionate and engaged people in one of the world's leading automotive platforms. Are you this person?
- You are the go-to person for all data needs in your team and you own all relevant Hub and Accounts business data flows into and out of our data lake / data mesh infrastructures and proactively suggest/drive how data can enable better products and grow our business
- You design, implement, schedule and supervise ETL/ELT pipelines into our data lake and data warehouse while following software engineering best practices
- You are involved in the creation and definition of reports and dashboards to create transparency into current business processes
- You craft clean, accurate, integrated, automatically tested, well-documented, and efficient datasets with a high usability for analysts and business users
- You collaborate with analysts, data engineers, data scientists and product managers across mobile.de and serve as a point of contact for questions regarding the datasets of your business unit and you feel responsible for data quality and proactively tackle issues
- Develop and maintain backend solutions for customer-facing and internal applications and contribute to the team's work with clean, maintainable and testable code and participate as well as lead design and code reviews.
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more