You and your team will shape how millions of users and professional dealers sell and buy cars online. Moving Mobility is our ambition - you can craft how this translates into products our users love. We want you to inspire the whole company with a bold and remarkable story for our product's future, based on that clear vision and strategy.
- Be a key member of the Management Team, reporting into the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of mobile.de
Be responsible for our full product portfolio and its UX, spanning across products for professional dealers, consumers and advertisers, including classifieds and transactional offerings
Develop and inspire our product and user experience strategy by aligning with key business leaders and global innovations in the car and online marketplaces industry
Work closely with cross-functional teams navigating diverse interests, users needs and functional requirements. You understand yourself as the link between teams and departments and are a bridge-builder by heart
Lead an organisation of around 75 individuals, covering product management, UX design and UX research. You will be a mentor and coach to the respective leaders of these fields
Collaborate closely with other product leaders across the Adevinta portfolio to share and leverage learnings
Support a diverse team that seeks to constantly improve
Drive further continuous improvement for agile methodologies and for fast, iterative experimentation-based product development
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more