- Category Manager
- Lead Category strategy definition and implementation
- Run end-to-end competitive sourcing processes with a specific focus in the IT.
- Negotiate with existing suppliers to improve terms and manage renewals.
- Build business cases and TCO models to improve the current way of doing things and to identify additional efficiencies.
- Partner with legal to ensure contracts meet business requirements as well as Adevinta´s legal and compliance requirements.
- Apply global procurement policies and standards
- Report progress / achievements to line management whenever required
- Procurement Business Partner - Italy
- Be the escalation point for local senior stakeholders in Italy
- Engage locally with senior management team to provide guidance and support on Procurement related topics whenever needed
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
Flexible benefits programme (transport, restaurants, child-care, etc), Free daily breakfast, 26 days of holiday