We are going into a new phase with our Company, Vendors and Team that requires 'new insights' and impact is needed on our processes and Channels. This requires someone with senior knowledge in the Customer Service Branch that can push activities to the next level. This together with the Channel Manager, that will be a tactical team that works internal and external closely together.
You will be part of the Customer Relations team that works autonomously and has a wide collaboration with Internal teams as external. You will be part of a dynamic team that has a high standard of the “can do” mentality and has a wide span of control due to the central role we have. CR manages Service, Sales, Support Technical and Finance segments within the Benelux and is an important partner for all departments in as well as operational as technical projects. You will be a key player in being the eyes and ears of our Marktplaats and 2deHands customers and process.
Your daily work consist of:
- Project translation for our operational organisations (global) external and internal
- Ownership of customer service journeys and feedback loops
- Quality Manager
- VoTC & QM (C-Sat)
- Ownership Tech Landscape & Rules and Regulations
- Examples IVR, GDPR, SalesForce, Channel structures, Miroboards
- Incident Management – responsible for process and follow up
- Innovations / continues improvement, identifying areas of improvements
- Analyzing the efficiency and cost of existing business process within CR Team (@Vendors)
- Creating and presenting process improvement reports
- Overseeing the implementation of New Business processes
You will be working internally within as well the internal Business teams as with the tech/CX/IT departments of our Vendors. You will visit our BLX-Partners occasionally/when needed (location North/ Eastern Netherlands and Brussels)
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
26 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Subsidised gym membership + monthly massage, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave