You will be a part of ourTransactions Business unit where we strive to ensure that every consumer can realise their individual mobility change online with confidence and trust. As a part of this creative and agile business unit, you’ll have the opportunity to drive mobile.de's strategic ambition to extend its footprint and help consumers and dealers to trade cars fully online.
You ensure a correct and complete reporting of the OBS transactions for the Accounting Department
You improve the the processes and reportings for IFRS and HGB postings
You are responsible to reconcile the postings in SAP4Hana with the reportings from our CRM system and banking tool
You ensure an in time payment of incoming invoices and overseeing the open items of our customers
You are preparing a monthly forecast for the expenses based for the OBS product
You have the opportunity to improve and elaborate processes to make this product scalable
- Competitive compensation package
- Opportunity to shape the way we work. Your feedback and opinions are valued at all levels of the organisation
- Benefits including stock purchase plan and annual bonus plans
- Flexibility to work when and how you want - flexible hours, autonomy to set your own agenda, choice of phone and computer
- Smart Working Policy - work remotely some of the time, balanced with time in the office together with your team - between 5 and 45 days per quarter in the office depending on each team.
- 'Work from anywhere' weeks - up to four weeks working from anywhere, as long as you have an internet connection!
- Career development, including language classes and Adevinta Academies: specialised content built by our experts on Machine Learning, Agile, Leadership and more
28 days of holidays, Commuter allowance, Life insurance, retirement plan and generous family leave